Multi-Sport Indoor training facility
Designed for baseball and softball teams but with open field space for any athlete
- 4,000 square foot (80 ft x 50 ft) turf training area.
- Three fold-away cages (70 ft long) can be divided in half providing up to six
fully-netted areas accommodating multiple training stations.
- Strength and conditioning equipment available.
Three pitching machines accommodate both baseballs and softballs.
- Utilize portable mounds in any fold-away cage or work on pitching
mechanics on the open turf.
- Team and individual memberships available.
Packed with Tons of Training Capabilities
- Live pitching (softball/baseball)
- Machine pitching (softball/baseball)
- Soft toss
- Tee drills
- Line drive/ground ball training
- Configurable fielding stations
- Portable pitchers mounds
- Strength training
- Agility training
- Infield training
- Baserunning drills
Let us know how we can help you
Please complete the form below
History and Importance of the Backyard
Dreams are born in the backyard. It’s where we hit our first big league homerun, threw our first touchdown and scored our first goal. In the backyard, there’s always two-on-two-out in the bottom of the ninth. It’s always fourth-and-goal with seconds to play. It’s always a penalty shot in extra time. Age, size and skill don’t matter in the backyard – it’s all about dreams and drive. We stand in the batter’s box wearing Trout’s uniform, with Bagwell’s stance and hit the ball like Ruth. The crowd always cheers. The backyard is where kids are always heroes. Parents are larger than life. And they both become a little closer. It’s where we find the courage to share our dreams. It’s where those dreams are always possible. It’s where we connect with our parents, our kids, one another and ourselves. The backyard is where we learn the importance of team. And work. And play. Dreams live where the turf is always green and dry: The Backyard.
Find the Backyard
10 Rich Hill Road
Cheswick, PA 15024
Monday – Sunday
Reserve your time today